WOW, It’s Time to start scheduling our Pond Clean Outs and Services again.
As you know your water feature needs occasional maintenance and cleaning.
In the past, Our schedule filled up quickly; We see no reason to think it won’t again this year.
Pond or waterfall clean outs include the following.
- The water feature is drained. (We save some of the original water for fish and plant storage, during the service.)
- We powerwash the rocks and gravel from the adequate level up.( A layer of biofilm is left on the rocks to encourage future water quality.))
- We trim and thin out existing plants as needed.( The existing plants will grow back quickly )
- We clean out and remove all excess debris and waste.(Leaves, sticks and all other un-wanted build up)
- We perform a visual inspection of all fish and turtles for any signs of stress or disease.
- We will check any lighting in the feature and recommend a repair if needed.
- A visual water quality inspection is also performed.
- We will check on the pump and any other mechanicals in the water feature.
- We will check and clean all filters.
- Rock adjusting is also a part of this service.
- Water refill and water treatment is added upon clean out completion.
- Pond life wills carefully, be re introduced to the water feature.
Clean out start at $700.00
The price of your service is determined with $700 as the average price. The cost of the service is based on 4 hours. We charge $150.00 per hour for each additional hour required to complete your cleaning.
As in the past we are scheduling on a first come first served basis.
Also as in the past Pre payment for your clean out allows a 10% discount.
Please call to lock your place on the schedule.
Thanks Bill The Pondman (858) 449-9135